Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stumble Inn

Go down 
+2
Number Eight
Melancholy Melanie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

The Stumble Inn - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:15 am

"The school here is pretty nice, yeah." Wesa smiled. "And I don't think you will have to worry about the guys here. People tend to stick to their species. But I hear that sex is quite pleasurable for the humans, but I don't think it could possibly be anything like the soul bond my people share."
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:27 am

"Hm, hope I make good friends with people like I've seem to have done with you." She stretched, and scratched her nose. "Say, maybe we should head back i--"

-----------------------------------------------

RATATATATATATAT!

Denton panicked as the demon jet was on his tail. He had no choice as to where he could go anymore. He HAD to take the Jump Ring. It was the only way he could ensure his own survival, and that's what mattered. He put on the gas guzzler, and his plane started to speed up. However, the demon on chasing him was not ready to give up his prey. Leaping out of the cockpit of his plane, the demon's wings spread to their full length as it flew towards the Jump Ring, hoping to catch the human. It whipped out its gun, and fired at the engine on the left wing of the plane, scoring a direct hit. The plane slowed down, and Denton panicked as the demon latched its claws onto the ship's hull.

And that's when they passed through the Jump Ring.

Light flashed and swirled around them as fog mixed with the glittering red ash of Hell, and energy exploded and crackled through the air. Denton's ship started to descend as the extra strain put on his remaining engine finally wore it out, and he plumetted toward the ground beneath him. The demon burst into flames, layers of flesh and muscle burning off its grotesque form as it shrieked in absolute terror and agony.

He crashed.

Denton's body rocketed out of his seat through the sheer force of the crash, causing his head to smack hard against the top of the cockpit. All that remained of the demon was a four armed skeleton with an extra set of eye-sockets, otherwise looking like smoldering human remains. Denton fell into unconsciousness as he reclined in his seat, blood dripping on the upholstery.

--------------------------------

"Woah! What... the... What is that?" Kasei-La seemed completely unfazed by the burning plane that almost pounded the two flat.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am

Elena jumped at the sound of the crash, her hand instinctively going to her sword. "What was that?" She looked out the window to try and see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.werewolflover09.deviantart.com
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 am

Wesa screamed as the plane crashed down, and Melanie fell backwards in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:00 am

Kasei-La squinted at the ship; it was nothing she had ever seen before in her life. Quickly, she hurried to the cockpit, and tried to open it. It was rather hot, but surely enough, the latch opened, revealing the profusely bleeding man inside. "Um... Wesa? Can you go get help? This guy is... B... Bleeding..." She wasn't used to blood. Most weapons in her time cauterized the wound. Heck, she barely ever saw it. She was trying her best not to panic, but the colour rushed from her face and she started to hyperventilate.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 am

Elena caught Melanie before she fell. "Easy, there." She set her back on her feet. "Come on...let's go see what's wrong." She headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 am

Mel thanked Elena quietly and steadied herself before following her out of the door. Another visitor so soon?

Wesa hushed Kasei-La and gently pushed her out of the way. "Let me see. . . " she murmured and clambered into the cockpit, laying her hands against the man. "I think I can take care of this. . . " She screwed her eyes shut in concentration as her hands began to glow softly. . .
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 am

Denton's eyes snapped open, and he looked up at Wesa in abject terror. The moment he saw her furry legs, he yanked up his gun, forgetting it was not loaded. "You! GET AWAY!" However, he noticed how easy it was to breathe here, and the fog around him. He wasn't in Hell, Heaven, or Purgatory. He was somewhere else. Still, he quivered, and held the gun up to her. "...W-what are you?"

The colour still missing from her face, Kasei-La sat dazed for a few moments, before seeing the man with a gun pointed at Wesa. She froze, in terror. "DON'T HURT HER!"
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:19 am

Wesa looked at him calmly. "You couldn't kill me if you tried, not really. Destroy my body sure, but I'd just come back. . . I'm an Aylem. I am the moon. Should you really be pointing a gun at your healer? Hold still."
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 am

Elena skidded (for lack of a better word on the author's part) to a halt when she saw the man pointing a gun at Wesa, and she pulled her pistol out, taking aim at him. "Drop the gun, pal."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 am

Denton shivered, and dropped the gun. Suddenly, pain rushed through him, and his skin lost it's elasticity as his hair turned white. He clutched at his heart, becoming an old man as his body attempted to acclimate to material existance once more. It didn't remain for long, though, as his cheeks started to puff out, and he became shorter, sinking into the cockpit of the ship.

Kasei-La's jaw dropped as she watched the events unfold in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:25 am

Wesa blinked slowly, her blue-in-blue eyes focused on the scene in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 am

Elena nearly dropped her gun when she saw what happened to the man, but managed to keep a hold on it as she slowly and carefully approached the crash site. "Are you two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:29 am

Kasei-La shuddered, shaking her head. "Blood... I hate blood. A lot. Especially human blood. It's so thick and disgusting..." She gulped deeply. "Hate it so very much..."

Denton shrieked in agony, now a nubile looking woman as (s)he pulled (her)self from the wreckage, rolling around as (her) body warped and shifted, still trying to fit into a world that had long forgotten him.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 am

". . . strange. . . " Wesa murmured, watching hir.
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 am

Denton panted and clutched at hir body as it seemed to settle, if only for the moment. A tiny female form, as if picking up on the bodies around hir, though seemingly more physically mature than the two young girls. Horns mounted hir forehead, and shi shrieked. "AAAAGH! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEE?"

Kasei-La's jaw dropped in abject horror. "...What IS happening to... It?"
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 am

Elena's eyes widened and she started to back Wesa and Kasei up. "Get back inside, both of you." Her mothering instincts were kicking in, telling her to get Wesa and Kasei to safety.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:47 am

Wesa swished her tail. "I'm fine here, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 am

Denton, or Dentina, or whatever the fuck she was now, stood up, and vomited from the sheer amount of pain she just went through. "Oh Christ... Oh Christ... Oh Christ..." She looked up at the rest of them, eyes wide. "What is this horrible place? Why did you do this to me?"

Kasei-La pulled away from Elena, and stuck by Wesa's side. She felt if her friend could be brave, so could she. "Um... We didn't do this to you."

"DON'T LIE TO ME! CHANGE ME BACK! CHANGE ME BAAACK!" Denton-something almost went berserk. She waved her arms wildly, and although she didn't have the courage the charge them, tried her best appear intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 am

Elena cocked her pistol and aimed it at hir. "I will shoot you if you don't calm down. We did nothing to you...except Wesa, who tried to help you."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:52 am

Wesa nods in acknowledgment of this.
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:57 am

Dent, as she will now be known until her body tries to acclimate again, took a few breaths. "Alright. Put the gun that's likely to explode and kill all of us down. I'm calm." She held up her hands. "I just kinda panicked, considering just how much that fucking hurt. It's like having all your growing pains happen at once, along with all your bones break and having kidney stones as well." She sighed. "Okay, where am I? I was just gunning down demons in Hell, and now I'm in some foggy shithole."

Kasei-La blinked at all the profanity this young... thing used. "Um... We know you're stressed out, but can you please tone down the swearing."

"Fuck you. I'll swear as much as I please. Shit cock nipples tits."
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 am

Elena quickly put her gun away and grabbed her whip, uncurling it and cracking it right beside Dent's ear. "Tone down the swearing. I won't miss next time."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 am

Dent blinked, before her smile got big, and eerie. She slowly walked up to Elena, and raised her hand, as if to speak, but instead pulled a standard military disarm, wrenching the whip away from her and forcing it behind her back. "You have assaulted military personnel, which is a criminal offense. Any resistance will be met with Military Right of Execution by Firing Squad." Of course, her grip was incredibly weak, and she was in no real position to be giving commands at all.

"Guys, stop it. Mel doesn't like fighting, and neither do I. Just... Stop fighting. Elena, threatening murder is never the best solution, and whatever you are, you have absolutely no authority here. Besides, it's pretty obvious that even though you've got Elena in a good grip now, she could easily take you out to the cleaners."

"Take me out to the cleaners? What?"
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:08 am

Elena brought her heel back and up into Dent's crotch. Even though Dent wasn't actually a man right now, the force with which Elena hit hir would still hurt really badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stumble Inn
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Wayside Tales :: Wayside Town-
Jump to: