Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom for the Christmas Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number Eight
Admin

Boredom for the Christmas Season Empty
PostSubject: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:57 pm

I admit it, I have absolutely nothing to do in between the holidays. All I ever manage to do is lie around and sleep or play excessive amounts of videogames, which isn't that entertaining. So, what do you guys do?
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Hang out with friends I haven't seen in a long time, talk to my family, play board games, watch tv, play WoW, read, dance around, bake cookies, write a little bit, RP, browse dA, spam Facebook. . .
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

All of those sound like good ideas. Except board games. I fucking hate board games. They always end up with someone whining about how the game pieces are not meant to be used as threats.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Lulz. I play Trivial Pursuit and such.
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm

WUT. I was just playing Halo ODST, and... It brought me back to the SAME FUCKING LEVEL. It guided me to the same god damn level. I just kept saying "Wut.... Wut... Wut... Wut... WUT. FUCK THIS GAME."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Well, it's over now. Everyone enjoy their Christmas and that? I got quite a few new games before, during, and after Christmas. Hehehe, all of them are awesome. Sorry for the double post, guys. Just reviving the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom for the Christmas Season   Boredom for the Christmas Season Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom for the Christmas Season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Off Topic Chatting :: General Discussion-
Jump to: