Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stumble Inn

Go down 
+2
Number Eight
Melancholy Melanie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Number Eight
Admin

The Stumble Inn - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 am

Kasei-La stopped, and stared at him. "...Fuzzy math? Fuzzy math. Fuzzy maaath... Dear God, it's good you're not in charge of anything." She walked towards the sound, looking around. "Helloooo? Who was it that screamed? Helloooo? Is everyone okay? No one's hurt, right? And it wasn't my fault, whatever it was!"

Molodi whimpered, and pulled the blankets over her head. "Nnnr... Stupid nightmares." She actually wanted to cry, but did not know if Mel was still within earshot thanks to no responses.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 am

Mel was far from the house at the time, sitting in her quiet spot that she went to when she was feeling overwhelmed. So many people, so much noise. She simply wasn't used to it. It was good sometimes, to sit here in this field and just pretend to disappear in the fog.

". . . " Taban stared after her, doing his best not to be offended. Was that an outdated term these days or something? English was just so strange. He missed Ayla, it was nice and simple and had not changed for a millennium. (Side note: That word is a bitch to spell) Well, no matter. Maybe the scream was worth checking out after all. But really, it was pretty rare that anyone was seriously injured in this foggy land. The lethargy brought on by the constant gray tended to prevent any real violence.
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 am

Molodi sighed, and rolled over when she saw Kasei-La. Due to a combination of having a little more sleep than usual and the contents of her dream, she decided to be nice. "Hey there, kiddo. What are you doing?"

Kasei-La walked into the room, lookign at Molodi with concern. "I heard a scream come from here. Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes, fine. Just, erm... Rolled onto this new wound. Really hurt." She gave a half-smile, hiding her eyes so they couldn't be read. "But, um... How are you?"

Kasei-La scratched the back of her head, and laughed awkwardly. "Oh, uh... Good. Was just talking to Taban... He's pretty cool."

Meanwhile, Quin had receded to his room, feverishly pouring over his book of demonology. Using his spell of ventriloquism, he talked to Taban. "Hey, Saylem dude. Mind helping me, here? You're made of spirit-stuff, right? I need you to help me with a basic summoning spell."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:23 am

Taban jumped in surprise at the voice and looked around himself suspiciously. "Why should I help you? And I'm an Aylem, besides."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:38 am

"One, calm down, skipper. I'm not evil, or anything. Two, if you don't, I can easily give you double-d sized breasticles, and finally, three: Asking you is just a formality. Spirit control is elementary. A starting mage can do it, and I'm the most powerful mage in existance... Sometimes, anyway. You know, free will is an illusion and all that." He grinned to himself, preparing the spell. "But really, you're pretty much Brooke's baby, so I'd much rather be on your good side. You know, your friend."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:15 am

Taban crossed his arms, tail flicking rhythmically while he thought. A proper royal guard would have training in this sort of thing. He was not a proper royal guard. Ouch. "You say you aren't evil, but I can practically feel it coming off of you. You don't spend the milena being reincarnated without picking up on these sorts of things."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 am

"Actually, that's Douche Energy. You see, beyond Good and Evil, there's Kind and Mean, or as I call it, Friendly and Douche. I am on the Douche side of things." He snapped his fingers, teleporting him into the room. "Yeah, I really didn't need your consent, you know. But now that you're here, please help. If so, I can teach you some cool fighting techniques I learned. ALLLL I need you to do is be here, in the room. That's all I need." He smiled at Taban, and held out his hand in a friendly gesture. "By the way, feel free to punch me for forcibly teleporting you."

Disrupting Mel's peace came a dark-skinned woman, wielding a spear as she chased her prey. But it was gone, lost in the fog. <Damn swamp f-- PERSON!> She looked, and ran up to this person, who was just sitting in the swamp. <You there, Ko-- You have st-- You--> Out of nowhere, the dark-skinned woman tackled Mel, hugging her tightly. <NIECE! You are the daughter of Fyen! Oh, you grow up fast, you do!> Her language was throaty and guttural, sounding almost like the Black Speech. As she hugged Mel, her baby bump rubbed against the woman who had been previous attempting to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kiyanna

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:32 am

After a while Kiya and Elena made it back to the Inn. They entered and headed to a cornor to talk.

-hours later-

Elena has gone to their room to sleep and Kiya is playing cards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Angel exited the alleyway and shook herself. Making sure no one could see her she shifted to her human form and looked around. "Hmm, it appears I am in some sort of town." scoffs "With a lot of fog." Spotting the Inn she decieded she might as well find out where she was.

She enters the Inn and looks around. "What appears to be a pirate playing some sort of one sided poker and no one else. Well this isn't London that's for sure" she thinks to herself and stands there waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Kiya finished her game and looked up to see that the room had emptied. She decided to go look for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Elena woke up from her nap and went downstairs. She noticed Kiyanna was not in the main room and upon inquiring as to her wherabouts she left the inn to confront her. Upon finding her, she broke up with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.werewolflover09.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stumble Inn
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Wayside Tales :: Wayside Town-
Jump to: