Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends Smoking Weed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number Eight
Admin

Friends Smoking Weed Empty
PostSubject: Friends Smoking Weed   Friends Smoking Weed EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 pm

This is an incredibly touchy topic, no doubt. I understand this. But, recent events (mainly, just now) have inspired me to make this topic.

I have this friend, Jessica, and she loves to get high. This is perfectly fine with me. I don't agree with it, but it's not directly harming anyone and it's a freedom I'm willing to let her enjoy. However, this is where she starts to piss me off; she constantly tries to get me to smoke weed, which I've explicitly stated I never want to do. Still, she pushes on. Tonight, however, she decided to call me up, burnt out of her fucking mind, and decided to talk to me about, you guessed it, weed. Like I said, I have no problems with other people using the stuff, but why can't people understand if I wouldn't want to talk to you when you're drunk, I wouldn't wanna talk to you when you're high? Christ. Obviously, I can't exactly blame her for making poor judgements while she's stoned, but still, even when she's not, she's pretty goddamn bad about it. I've ended up blocking her for the night. She can talk to me when she's sober.

What are your opinions on the subject?
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Friends Smoking Weed   Friends Smoking Weed EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Oddly enough, I have a friend who does this named Jesse. It's okay though, after I told him to fuck off and ignored him for a solid 8 months, we've come to an understanding that he will not talk about or try to pressure me into doing drugs.
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends Smoking Weed   Friends Smoking Weed EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm

You know, we have an eerie amount of similarities, sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Smoking Weed   Friends Smoking Weed Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Smoking Weed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Off Topic Chatting :: General Discussion-
Jump to: