Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear Empty
PostSubject: Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear   Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Very Happy As the title says! Here are a few of mine. In ascending order of craziness.

Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Go on. Sing with it. You know you want to!

Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
Hahahahaha, the song I'm listening to right now. I'm totally jamming out to it.

I Am the Highway - Audioslave
My favorite driving song. Ever. Especially when I am feeling down.

Invincible - OK Go
My, "FUCK YEAH, I CAN DO THIS!" song.

We Share Our Mother's Health - The Knife
Yet another jam out song. Also tends to creep out the people around you.

I Can't Decide - Scissor Sisters
Ohhh, I can't decide whether you should live or die! Oh, you'll probably go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry. It's no wonder why my heart feels dead inside, it's cold and hard and petrified! So lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride! So catchy for a song about murder, oh ho ho ho.

Fuck the MPAA - Futuristic Sex Robotz
Well, if you didn't know about why pirates are so pissed off, here you go. Love this song! "You wouldn't download a car." Fuck that, I totally would.

Shut Me Up - Mindless Self-Indulgence
Bring the Pain - Mindless Self-Indulgence
Get it Up - Mindless Self-Indulgence
These songs are guarenteed to freak the hell out of anyone around you who is not a fan. So of course I crank it and rock the fuck out. *headbangs* I scared the piss out of my super Catholic roomate with MSI. Teehee, she thinks I'm some kind of crazy devil worshipper now and got herself a new roomie. Fine by me, yo. RUN LITTLE PIGGY, RUN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Visit my Last.fm profile if you want to see what else I'm into.
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear   Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Shoe - Egg A pretty kickass song from an up and coming Australian band. They do indeed rock out loud.

Russian Red Army Choir - Farewell of Slavianka This is guaranteed to get you in a commie-loving mood, you damn pinkos!

Perry Como -- Hot Diggity Sometimes, the classics are just the best.

They Might Be Giants -- Dr. Worm One of my favourite songs to listen to when I'm down.

Great Big Sea -- When I am King I LOVE this song!
Back to top Go down

Share Some Songs That You Think Everyone Should Hear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Off Topic Chatting :: General Discussion-
Jump to: